Friday, January 21, 2011

college life

            So yestarday I ate probably more than I should of, but today I started off pretty good. I had a bowl of yogurt and eggs. I probably could of done with out the ketchup but what ever. I have been pretty good so far. Anyways, college is tough to get skinny.
           I have so many unanwsered questions that I want to be answered right now, and hard to focus on the here and now. For instance what am I going to do when I get out of college? Where will I be when I graduate? Will I settle down? If so who will I be with? scary question.. will I have kids? Who will I be in 5 years? I realize that these are questions that are impossible to answer right now, but they are always the lingering thoughts in the back of my mind. However, I have noticed that everyday I work out, it gets easier to focus on the here and now. So I guess what I just have to do is focus on what my objectives are for each day. Moreover, have faith that life will lead me right where I am supposed to be in that moment.
           I feel like college in general though helps you figure out who you are as a person, not by getting a higher education although that is important, but moreso by the people you meet. The actual interations that you make with the people that surround you. Sometimes the lessons of friendship and relationships make you more experienced in the real world than any classroom. There are a variety of people and things to do at colleges but what do you want to do? Its very overwelhming and to be honest Im invovled in a lot and wish
I could do even more, but honestly its tiring trying to do everything. Therefore you want to be in something that makes you feel good about yourself. Keep the people with good auras and make you feel good around you.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment