Wednesday, January 19, 2011

California here I come!!!

           I would like to personally thank everyone for commenting and following my blog. It has been so helpful to my progress. I realize that it has been a while since I have posted. However it took a little while to get back in to the grove of school and work.
           One of my main concerns with coming back to school was scheduling. In the past I never stuck to a routine, or if I did, I was not consistant. However, I approached my work out schedule a little differently this semester. I have an unoffical schedule that I follow. The key to the schedule is though work out everyday at one point or another during the day. The other is to eat less and work out more. I have maintained this for a straight week and a half and I lost 6 pounds!!!! I'm super excited and can already picture myself with a great figure running on the beach in california for spring break! I think if I just keep that picture of myself looking great on the beach, it will keep me motivated. California here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment